Legal Intern (Tax & Legal Department)
As part of this team, you will work with high-profile clients, including owner-managed businesses, multinationals and public companies in a variety of industry sectors. You will have the opportunity and support to take on responsibility early on, making a real contribution from day one.
The role will involve:
- Participate in Legal projects;
- Research and analyse Russian legislation;
- Prepare working documents in compliance with Deloitte's high quality standards.
The company offers:
- 2 month paid internship;
- Opportunity to join the firm as Legal Consultant at the end of Internship;
- Friendly environment.
- University degree / expected degree in Law;
- Ability to work min. 25 hours a week;
- Good professional background;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English;
- Ability to learn and to work hard in a highly professional team.
Направляйте врезюме на почту: email@example.com